The Robinson+Cole Health Law Group serves health care and life sciences clients regionally, nationally and globally. We are experienced lawyers trained to help clients meet their business objectives within complicated legal and regulatory environments. Our team understands the challenges of competition, regulation, and resource allocation. We focus on providing practical solutions and responsive counsel to our clients.
Our Health Law Group comprises focused health care lawyers, supported by lawyers from the firm’s corporate, finance, tax, tax-exempt organizations, emerging technologies, intellectual property, litigation, immigration, labor and employment, benefits, and real property practice areas.
Robinson+Cole’s lawyers have represented health care and life sciences clients in diverse matters including:
- Regulatory, compliance and risk management
- Fraud and abuse (Stark, anti-kickback, CMPs)
- Corporate law and governance
- Transactions, mergers and acquisitions
- Administrative proceedings and appeals
- Physician contracting, credentialing and disciplinary proceedings
- Government audits and investigations
- Managed care and reimbursement
- Privacy, security and breach notification
- Tax Exemption
- Employment and Immigration
- Clinical Research and Intellectual Property
- FDA compliance
We publish the Health Law Pulse, a newsletter containing health law updates and other pertinent information that affects health care businesses. We also have a Health Law Training Institute that provides training and education on relevant health law issues.